Monday 10 March 2008

hello and welcome

Hello and welcome to my little corner of the web.
I stole the blog idea from my daughter who has a blog www.scrapbookingforthesoul.blogspot.com who is a Craft-Ed consultant in Derby.
I live in Norfolk work part time for the local NHS hospital as a seamstress and part time for myself at home.
I have a very understanding husband who gave me a workroom when our daughter moved out (only because I make money from it!!!!!!)
I have a son who still lives at home (obviously make it too good for him) two rough collies and my daughters cat Kiki.
Have been collecting stash for 3-4 years but have not always the time to do any scrap booking so have not done many pages. It actually started by making cards to sell at a steam fair that is held locally every year that was 4 years ago and progressed from there.
I have so many photos that I never look at and I think it is nice to have some journaling so that you remember things about them

No comments: