Sunday 24 August 2008

One Down One to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I feel a lot happier today the first wedding has all gone now and it is this Friday 29th August in Norwich the dresses are all gone to their new homes now just 11 more to do for the 20th of Sept.
No seriously I have done 7 nearly but I have a little problem I have R.S.I in my right thumb so it is killing me especially as I aggravated it by using a punch and wow did that hurt.
Yesterday morning I could not even turn the key in the car ignition!!!!!!!

Saturday I went to see my darling grandchildren and my daughter and son-in-law (who skived off and went to watch Derby play football) so when the kids went to bed in the afternoon I scrapped a couple of pages for her using one of her new kits that will be available soon from www.Indigomill.co.uk


I don't know if they are available yet but keep watching.
The pictures of the pages will be uploaded soon.

No comments: